Tuesday, April 12, 2011

a day in a life...



this morning when I got up
it was so dark I thought it was earlier
than it was
It was cloudy and raining
and just
dismal


then the clouds parted
and the sky turned blue


and I went outside to look at it
I do a lot of that
looking at the sky
!
there were light fast moving clouds
that looked like smoke
so I shot them
I also took a video but it didn't work out
I also did two loads of laundry
and dried it and folded it and put it away
and the husband vacuumed all the leaves and cat hair
and human hair
but I won't show you that
 :)



the sun started shining on things that lit them up
and the birds were singing
because the sun was out
shining on things
so I shot the shiny things
the birds wouldn't hold still


the dogwoods are blooming


and the branches make patterns in the sky


the crab apple tree is sprouting


but only one branch is blooming
too much pruning by the resident pruner who won't listen
to sense


I told you it had rained
so this is show you it did


and then later on in the day
I got
fresh and silly
and told those on
 Flickr
that my peeps
will
call
your peeps

so, if you have peeps
have them call mine
!!!

we'll do lunch

;)

3 comments:

  1. My peeps will most certainly call your peeps lol!!!

    As you can see I am back! I am somewhat better - my nose is shiny and red and very rudolph-like, my bladder has survived the succession of sneezefests and things are pretty much a-ok-kay over here now in the House of Snot - just so you know ;) You can NEVER have too much info!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont have any peeps :/ but i have big chocolate eggs (for the kids)
    and one for me haha

    im waiting for the sun to come up i can see it behinde the trees ;) i think its gona be a good day

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would lay down in the grass and watch this sky forever ( say...until I'm hungry !)
    and dogwoods are so beautiful. I love the new header !

    ReplyDelete