Friday, June 1, 2012

friday flowers...again


as you can see by the header photo
the hydrangeas are in bloom



along with the 
astilbe
both white and pink




and the hostas are in bud
well what's left of them after the massacre of last summer by the voles!!!



and once again the 
goose neck loose strife
is stretching itself in the warm weather


and a small bunch of the sundrops


in back the magnolia is covered in blossoms
but they are all high up and practically invisible until they open


and then it's not a pretty sight in there so the side view is all we get


and this is the black eyed susan
doing it's impression of
Feed Me Seymour Feed Me





and back to the
hydrangeas
this one is half blue... half pink



and the others are mixed up too
it's getting dry again but we are expecting strong storms to come through this afternoon
and I hope all the hype isn't lived up to
and we just get rain
fingers crossed!!


but this on is my fav!!!!

hope you have a flower filled day


and if you should need me 

starting tomorrow 

I will be found glued to the idiot box


 is opening up a new goody

they will have a channel devoted to nothing but Brit shows
all of them by the looks of it
I will be watching shows I have only heard about and never seen
I am so excited it shouldn't be allowed
I will let you know how it goes as I inhale all that is Brit
and of course I hope someone shows a little something of the
Jubilee
even if it's CNN or FOX (god forbid)
  I would like to see a little
and wave my little flag

see ya and if you don't hear from me soon
(a few days)
send in the oxygen and the men in white coats
I may need reviving!!!!!


BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!



4 comments:

  1. Hahaha! You will be able to tell me what I'm missing. I hardly ever see TV. Love those photos, and the hydrangea photos are spectacular! Mia S

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pink astilbe & your hydrangeas. These are wonderful photos. Enjoy your weekend my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pink bloom sure is striking. Glad to see that the geese and goslings returned. The Today Show was all about the Queen's Jubilee today. It's the only show we get here that is actually live when it is broadcast. Hope all is well over there. Take care! Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me again! One more thing for the night..well, two. First...I LOVE Big Bang Theory...and Soft Kitty! Secondly...I spent my afternoon today photographing the hydrangeas in my yard! Such beauties of nature!

    ReplyDelete