Sunday, November 4, 2012




my gentle giant is finally turning





and we had some blue sky




but it's a tad on the chilly side for this time of year
I'm not complaining...it's nesting weather!!!




I never get tired of the sparkles
never.....


when taking photos....check background before posting!!!!  :)

was inspired to make a star or twelve
so I made a little tut
it's up on the top of the page or 

it's really easy and very quick
you don't have to block them!!!!!
but



I got blocking blocks
 so 
I'm going to use them

:) :) :) 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos of nature - terrific celebration of the natural beauty of your area!

    Also love the stars :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you had blue skies. The stars are lovely. I found out yesterday that the girls at the shelter have finished up all the cotton I took them and they crocheted wreaths for all the curtain rings I left them, plus made little Christmas socks. Apparently they are now waiting to learn something new. :) Best wishes to you for a wonderful week. Tammy

    ReplyDelete