Saturday, June 15, 2013

yet one more....







I keep finding more and more and more and they must be done
I can not
NOT make them
I have the thread so I may as well use it
so 
after days of rain and storms 
and all hell breaking loose outside



we sit in the sun today
or at least it came up this morning
and shone on the moss in the kitchen window


and George bloomed his little head off


and his scent drifts through the air
and
makes me wonder.....

which pattern will be next!!!!!!!!

hope the sun shines on you.....
and good scents drift in your air.....

:)

7 comments:

  1. This is lovely! I just made my first doily and I am looking for the next one to make :) I'm glad I'm not the only one who loves them! I'm now your newest follower, Elisabeth xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we would all be sad if you didn't keep making these beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a real beauty! I do love the patterns you find and your lovely photos - very inspiring:)

    ReplyDelete