Friday, July 12, 2013

it's that day again..


 Friday
the end of another week









this week went by quickly
nothing of any interest or consequence happened
I continue on the doily quest
this one is olive in colour and it's almost done
just a few more stitches to go
so... I started an edging piece
just because
 I found a piece I had started a while ago 
and it's easy to do
 and if you want to do it
it's found on
mypicot.com
there are lots of lovely patterns there
all for the taking

I bought TWO bunches of flowers this week
these are just a few of them
and 
the weather is grey and wet and dull
but you can see how neon green it is outside!!!!!!!
and it's about to storm again and we're under another flash flood warning

so I'll say 
adieu
and 
have a good weekend
and 
now I'll  go and finish the olive green doily and wonder what there is for dinner
see excitement to the nth degree

:)

see ya!

















3 comments:

  1. Very pretty again, and interesting link. I wonder what you would be doing if the doilies weren't calling. Mia S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband I were just saying that these days are flying by at lightning speed. We just don't know where all the hours in the day go. Have a good one. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that edge- I found it in an Afrikaans Magazine many moons ago, and I have embelished many a towel, pillow case, and shelve with it :)

    ReplyDelete