Friday, January 31, 2014

lost in trans-it...





I found this on Etsy on the 14th of January
it was living in Tennessee...one State over from here
I bought it
it's vintage and it's sweet and it's what I wanted
it's the 31st  today
more than enough time for this little package to have found its way here
but I wait still 
wondering what little corner of the huge machine that is the
USPS
(US Postal System)
it's lost in
I will report it missing today
as it's had plenty of time to walk here from there 
had it chosen to




so while I wait I while away part of a cold winter's afternoon
using a craft stick





to make a little lace...


the boom stick was occupied



have a great week end everybody



it's getting warmer here
the geese are sitting around a big ice hole


waiting for spring


2 comments:

  1. Fascinated by the crochet ... is that easy to do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is easy if you know how to do broomstick lace... if you don't, it's very easy to learn that!! I used a craft stick because it was in front of me when the mood hit. :)

      Delete