Friday, April 11, 2014

thank you daffodils...


 for not letting me be embarrassed by the state of the hutch
I was going to put you on
that would have shown the dust 
I have enough pride left not to show my slovenly ways of late!!!!!
I had just emptied the dishwasher
so in went all the dusty items off the shelves for a quick hot soapy wash
(for those of you horrified by that 
a dishwasher uses less water than a running tap does!!!
 nor will I drop something I'm very fond of)



so for a while the hutch will sit naked and bare
which is very rare
but I did go and get all those crazy doilies I made last year
just to play...


I'm hoping a spin in the dryer will de-dust these
coz I don't really want to wash and dry and block them again!!!



waiting their turn in the bath!!


green

yellow

purple

I call them Iris!!!!





no words


necessary


wow!!!


so thanks to the daffs I brought inside 
coz it's going to rain later
 and they don't like the rain
I did something constructive today
aren't you so glad you dropped by?!


1 comment:

  1. ha-ha! One thing leads to another. I spent 7 hours cleaning today and that was mostly just taking everything off the tops of cupboards and off shelves in the kitchen so that they could all be soaped up and wiped down. As you can imagine, things get pretty grimy and dusty and disgusting here pretty darn fast. So my accomplishment won't last long and there's still so much to do. Those doilies are so pretty. Really nice colors. Have a great day. Tammy

    ReplyDelete