Wednesday, April 30, 2014

wet, almost wordless wednesday....

because of a slight shift in the direction of the storm we have been spared the winds and the tornados
but the amount of water that has fallen on us today has been spectacular
it;s running out from under the house like someone turned a tap on


and down the sides






the ditch at the bottom of the garden is filling up



and during a brief lull in the downpours
sammy came out to have a snack





and the swan floated right onto the next door lawn...




she's all alone and it still breaks my heart



the water is up over the neighbour's wall and the geese went with it!!!
so nothing to complain about 
other 
than 
it's 
very 
wet.



1 comment:

  1. Oh my oh my!!!! I am absolutely thrilled to see you dear dear Marilyn!!!! Beyond thrilled actually. You are absolutely lovely!!!!!! Made my day!!!!! Rain or shine snow or sleet!!!! X X

    ReplyDelete